Lupe Fiasco - DUB Mag Feature


DUB Mag just put their feature interview with Lupe online, it also can be found in their last issue. He talks about his car collection and more. Peep a snippet below:

“I got a Shelby Daytona Coupe replica, picked up a 1967 Austin Healey 3000 MK replica and I’m looking at a Series 1 Jag from the ’60s,” he says. “When I first moved to L.A., I bought an Audi A4 wagon before I stepped it up to a Ferrari 575M, then I got one of my first cars that I actually loved; a 2000 Mercedes-Benz SL 500 that I had the boys at Platinum [Motorsports] construct for me.

After that, I went on a Ferrari craze and bought a 465 GTA, a 1986 412 which was super duper clean to a point where I never drove it at all and a 400i, which is a total basket case of a Ferrari, but still a favorite car. There’s also a 1991 [Honda] NSX first generation that’s all black and kind of crazy.”

Read it all HERE

2 comments:

  1. Smile Lu, stop looking so mean...I still love you though : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ he's just looking sexxxyyy. XD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - have a nice day !

LUPEND. Powered by Blogger.