1. I love u wasalu <3

    Love Always Shines.

  2. I used to be so energetic when listening to lupes Interviews cuz he always had something inspirational to say but now he's so dead. I love lupe but sheesh does the music industry really suck ya soul out like that. Dude has no more spirit left. Makes me not wanna listen to his next album especially when I feel like I'm forcing him to make music

  3. @Anon

    The way I see it, he was probably going through something and didn't feel like being interviewed that day. Music business stress mixed with personal stress can take a toll after a while. Just because he's famous doesn't mean he aint human.

  4. Eh he had a subtle "testy" replies to seemingly innocent questions in his interview with Rolling Stone also, seems like the talking heads/bloggers have convinced all medias the same...or that's what he's acting like atleast. Saying ok I'm not going to stop doing interviews but I will act pretty much disinterested seems like a proactive defense to me.

    Like you say "he's human" I'm sure it's a reasoned judgement to him, kinda defeats the purpose of an "interview" though lol.


Thanks for the comment - have a nice day !

LUPEND. Powered by Blogger.