ESPN Playbook Q: Lupe Fiasco on F1, MJ & Jay-Z

While in New York promoting "Food & Liquor II: The Great American Rap Album Pt. 1" Lupe talked to Playbook about the Bulls, F1 and his childhood sports idol.

I know Jay-Z helped you sign with Atlantic Records back in 2005. What do you think about him taking Brooklyn by storm as minority owner of the Nets?

On the sports side, what you think the Nets are going to do? You think playoffs? Listen, I'm all about the Chicago Bulls. I'm not even going to get into my legacy left by that team. I was there when we were winning championships, literally up the street from where I was living on [West] Madison [Street], like six blocks away from Chicago Stadium.

Read it all HERE


  1. am i the only one who felt like he was dissing jay-z on cold war ? u know Lu and his double tellin stories... listen closely.

  2. On cold war? Actually I didn't notice that


Thanks for the comment - have a nice day !

LUPEND. Powered by Blogger.