Lupe Fiasco - Twitter Freestyle [Sept. 19th 2012]


Lupe just took to Twitter to prepare us for what's to come in the future. Check it all out below:

6 yrs ago there was a seismic shift, a rise, a lift, he finally arrived in rap form and used that form as his platform 2 provide his gift, summarized as sick, quick witted and hip, also promoted wisdom in a broken system gave the fans a fix and bitch niggas the fits, a culmination of hardwork, long nights through cold water and large surf, wading the water this MC became a Man, McMan, Star Search...

Now in between these here albums we've had our ups & downs, partly my fault cuz the way I talk a mix of giving a fuck & he don't fuck around, but I always kept it honest as my father made me promise, before he left this world to go and dwell amongst the comets.

So put aside the comments, the constant blog blah blah & me arguing with comics, cuz #Sept25th I bring again the gift prepare 2 b astonished.

...and waste no time when trying to decipher every verse, cuz if part 1 is just the gift part 2 will be the curse, #FL2

17 comments:

  1. His twitter freestyle is better than Lil Wayne's career

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really hoping for lyrics like this on the album. Way more dope, way less preachy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAMN never knew lupe had such small ears lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this pic... a fresh cool young Lu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lu leaked AND It's a Cold Cold War!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could hear him rap this. the flow and rhyme scheme is too much for me to grasp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heard the album. Couldn't wait I got too excited. I feel really bad though so I'm gunna buy like 5 cds. And download on itunes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. album is DOPE!!!!!!!

    getting it minute its on itunes etc
    and then getting it again

    genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its my birthday on the 25th an guess what i asked everyone i know i wanted? So i should get at least ten copies, this album gone sell like crazy caaazzzz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lupe Fiasco wasn't lying, as a fan from back in 2002 to now this album almost brought me to tears. Lupe Fiasco has finally done it and by that I mean made an album with substance and style that everybody can/will appreciate once they hear and have 0 complaints because the lyricism (like always), flow, content, style, and everything is on point and it is NOT a preachy album but gets the point accross. Lupe Fiasco is my favorite MC and now you can put him up against any rapper ever when it's all said and done.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did he improve on the design? They wanna know...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - have a nice day !

LUPEND. Powered by Blogger.