S1 produced 3 Food & Liquor 2 Tracks


Symbolyc One recently talked to HipHopDX and revealed that he produced 3 tracks for Lu. Read below!

DX: You said earlier that you would work with Lupe and J. Cole, those are two really interesting names. I know with Lupe there was a lot of backlash after Lasers, people are really hopeful that his next album will be sort of like a return to his older stuff. Have you heard any of the other Lupe records, and what is your stuff for him sounding like?

S1: I haven’t heard any of the other Lupe records. Well actually I heard one an A&R played for me I think. Then the joints he’s gotten from me and these producers, have you ever heard of Chris & Rich, two brothers? We co-produced these three joints that Lupe got and man these joints, I love ‘em. They’re crazy, all three of them are different from each other, but they have a certain unique sound about them. Also, one of those three joints is like, I wouldn’t have necessarily thought Lupe would have gotten, I guess because it’s so different, a different approach.

So based on the three joints that we have produced for him, it’s interesting. [Laughs] That’s all I can say. I don’t know about what the rest of the songs on the album are going to sound like, but I really do dig the stuff that he got from us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment - have a nice day !

LUPEND. Powered by Blogger.