Lupe Fiasco's "Around My Way" debuts on Billboard Hot 100

Lupe's "Around My Way (Freedom Ain't Free)" debuts at #76 on the Billboard Hot 100 this week. With 54k sold it's also #27 on the Digital Songs chart.

Looking at previous singles, Kick, Push peaked at 78, Superstar also debuted at 76, The Show Goes On debuted at 57 and Words I Never Said at 89 on the Hot 100.

via Billboard


  1. He got his old fans back. That's why it's on that spot.

  2. When are they gonna change that effing picture !? It's been 7-8 years..

  3. ^that's what bothered me when I see this

  4. Damn, should be way higher. Lupe worked hard on this joint.

  5. LOL agreed 99 they've put that since he started I guess they don't want to show rich homeless Lu


Thanks for the comment - have a nice day !

LUPEND. Powered by Blogger.