1. Hopefully it'll be something in Black & White. I think it'll add to the vintage vibe of the song.

  2. Thanks for your concern..I actually slept 8 hours last night like I usually do.

    There are other people who contribute to this site, too.

  3. Yes! Lu going back to his ROOTS!

  4. Whether you sleep or not Sean, you do an AMAZING JOB (and so do the others that help with this site) on this site!!! Like seriously!

    Honestly I will come here for more updated info on Lu and etc before I go to the actual lupefiasco.com!!
    Actually I can't remember the last time i visited that site becuz I get everything I need here, lol
    (not bashing that site btw, just saying)

    Keep it up, you guys are great! I'm sure Lupe is grateful too!


Thanks for the comment - have a nice day !

LUPEND. Powered by Blogger.