Video: Mickey Factz - Union Square

In preparation for his upcoming project, Mickey MauSe, the Bronx emcee has started his visual campaign to promote the new music. I've had the pleasure to receive the advanced copy of this project and all I have to say is that this might be my favorite album yet. Trust me, it's THAT good and I'm not that easily impressed by a lot of music I hear.

We're going back in time on 3/26/12. In the meantime, subscribe to Mickey's youtube channel and be on the lookout for a lot of new content over there.

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully mickey can get back to his former glory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been following this for a while. Mickey is fire on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is he collabin with deadmau5 on this project like Quest is with Mt Eden?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - have a nice day !

LUPEND. Powered by Blogger.