The Pro Letarians - Hello Forever

Indiana twosome The Pro Letarians have come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners their sophomore street release, Hello Forever.

The follow-up to 2011’s The Pre Game LP, the project features 15 original records from emcee Jupiter Jim and producer JO. Included are reader-approved singles “Church” and “33 Vergions.” The Pro Letarians fly solo throughout Hello Forever, with JO contributing all beats and Jupiter Jim handling all mic work.


  1. These guys are incredibly dope. I really recommend anyone to give this tape a listen. Between Jupiter's rapping and JO producing, I promise you will not be disappointed!

    (KanyeToThe Represent!)

  2. Saw this on DJ Booth earlier and checked it out because I saw "Church" on here...

    The album is ridiculous. One of my favorite drops in 2012 without doubt.

  3. not bad listening to it the first time through, but I'm already losing interest. I guess ill throw them on my ipod for now but i doubt Ill revisit after next week

  4. Kinda remind me of a young lu especially on the first song "I'm Back".

  5. I hear Lu and Kanye influence.
    Pretty good project gonna keep an eye on them.

  6. regardless of what anyone says dis shyt Ridez! Jupiter may sound a lil like Kanye but people sound like people all the time... sooo wtf hop off his sack ! lmao *Hello Forever! cop dat shyt and say *Goodbye Never! swag lolz


Thanks for the comment - have a nice day !

LUPEND. Powered by Blogger.