Lupe Fiasco talks about his DJ Career


The BoomBox comes through with the 2nd part of their convo with Lupe today. This time he talks about his DJ project "SNDCLSH".

"I got a couple side projects coming up [like] my DJ album 'SNDCLSH,'" he tells The BoomBox. "Me and my partner [DJ] Sky [Gellatly] put together an all electronic, all dance music album. No rapping, no hip-hop, just all dance music."

Fiasco started deejaying a while back and decided to turn his spinning talent into a full-length project. "I got an offer to DJ like a year-and-a-half ago," he reveals. "It was something that I was good at, so it was like I got tired of playing other people's music so it's like, I might as well make my own dance music. It should be good."

'SNDCLSH' will be less about adding to his growing pockets and more about giving back to the community, with all proceeds of the album to be donated. "We actually going to be working for other people on this record," he stated.

The album is slated for release sometime this spring.


PREVIOUSLY: SNDCLSH x DJ Kue - "Letting Go Remix"

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment - have a nice day !

LUPEND. Powered by Blogger.