Announcement: Dreaming Awake [Mixtape]

If you follow me on Twitter you've probably already heard about this project. If not, let me break it down for you. In the past we have already released 2 mixtapes through the site which featured all new music by artists such as S-Preme, Lewis and XV (just to name a few) and it's about that time again.

'Dreaming Awake' will drop on September 19th and it'll feature all new music, mostly by artists we've been supporting on here for the past few years. I won't reveal too much at this point but there'll be some suprises as stay tuned for more info's.


  1. So S-Preme and XV is going to be on the mixtape?

  2. ^^ you read it wrong..they were featured on the previous projects we released...

    ...but who knows....

  3. Okay. I'm sure you get asked this a lot, but do you have the slightest idea when we'll get some new Lupe music? I swear I've listened to every song thats by him. I just need one new song. Lol

  4. well..this Jay Sean track that features Lupe will drop next week.. (not sure if that's actually a new verse)

    Besides that I think it really all depends on when F&L 2 drops...we'll get Friend of the People before hopefully towards the end of the year...

    but I don't really know more than you...

  5. Oh yeah. I heard about that. That'll be a hot song, for sure.
    And okay, man. Thank you!

    Is there any way I could be a contributor to this lovely site?

  6. I appreciate that you're asking but right now we're not looking for new contributors.

  7. hope that cali artist xv & the other dude is on there


Thanks for the comment - have a nice day !

LUPEND. Powered by Blogger.