Lupe Fiasco - Generation Laser Tour Dates


After getting a bunch of dates here and there over the last few weeks we now get a full/official list of dates for Lupe's upcoming Generation Laser Tour, check it below!


Sep 01 - Spark In The Park - UIC Music Festival - Chicago, IL
Sep 03 - Triad Music Festival @ NewBridge Bank Park - Greensboro, NC
Sep 09 - University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee - Milwaukee, WI
Sep 10 - Kool Haus - Toronto, Canada
Sep 12 - House of Blues - Boston, MA
Sep 15 - MAC at Monmouth University - West Long Branch, NJ
Sep 16 - Merriweather Post Pavilion - Columbia, MD
Sep 17 - the Mann - Philadelphia, PA
Sep 18 - Raleigh Amphitheater - Raleigh, NC
Sep 20 - The Tabernacle - Atlanta, GA
Sep 22 - Auburn Arena - Auburn, AL
Sep 23 - Time Warner Cable Uptown Amphitheater - Charlotte, NC
Sep 24 - St. Augustine Amphitheatre - St Augustine, FL
Sep 25 - Florida International University - Miami, FL
Sep 28 - TBA - Columbus, OH
Sep 29 - TBA - St Louis, MO
Sep 30 - Purdue University - West Lafayette, IN
Oct 02 - University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign - Urbana, IL
Oct 04 - TBA - Dekalb, IL
Oct 05 - TBA - Ames, IA
Oct 06 - The Midland by AMC - Kansas City, MO
Oct 07 - Fillmore Auditorium - Denver, CO
Oct 09 - The Palms - Las Vegas, NV
Oct 10 - Hollywood Palladium - Hollywood, CA
Oct 11 - Fox Theater - Oakland, CA
Oct 22 - TBA - Orlando, FL
Nov 04 - TBA - Evanston, IL
Nov 18 - TBA - Princeton, NJ

Tickets available via Ticketmaster


Dates via Lupe

20 comments:

  1. I got him to come to MD. Youre welcome MD brothers

    ReplyDelete
  2. October 7th, I'm there!!! I was hoping he would come back and do a Lupe show after the radio summer jam earlier this year. Just over a week after my birthday too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHEN IS HE EVER GUNNA COME TO NEW YORK!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuck Lupe, yo he hasn't been here in the UK since the cool times. FUCK THIS NIGAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  5. October 22nd Orlando FL, I gotta get there. I live in Tampa so that's like an hr drive. I gotta get my big bro to take me, he's a lupe fan too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really shocked that there aren't any NY dates. WTF is that all about?! Hopefully more dates are to come. *cross fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey what's up with the to be announced dates? still negotionating cuz I live 1 1/2 hr from Ames and would by far be the closest... damn I'm geeked lupe hasn't been in Iowa since glow in the dark

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's definitely performing..only the location needs to still be announced.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks sean.... this just made my year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. prop joe you aint shit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. look the part, be the part mothafucka

    ReplyDelete
  12. got my tickets for ATL yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Sean, have you heard anything about another Halloween show in Chi? Those are always the best. Lupe told me in London on his birthday he was plannin' one but I'm wasn't sure if that has changed since or what.

    ReplyDelete
  14. They should've just came out with all the dates at one time. I don't understand the adding dates here and there.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. @anon who said lupe aint been in Iowa since GITD...he did a giant ass show in 2009 at the University of Iowa....

    ReplyDelete
  16. See you in Raleigh, NC Lupe. Sept 18th. Shut it down!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shit I forgot he did a free show that I missed for Iowa's homecoming... not missing this one

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - have a nice day !

LUPEND. Powered by Blogger.