Lupe Fiasco x 944 Magazine

944 Magazine is featuring Lupe on their cover this month. Check out the write up below:

“I actually lost my voice during what would have been the craziest moment, which would have been: be in New York, do 10 interviews, do a show, fly to Vegas, do another three interviews, do a show, then fly to Detroit, do another nine interviews, then do a signing … My voice was like ‘I’ve had enough’,” says rapper Lupe Fiasco, who went to the doctor and got stern orders after a particularly rigorous show for MTV’s Spring Break. “He was like, ‘You shouldn’t talk for a week, or it could seriously damage your voice.’ So it was just like ‘Yeah, I’ll just be quiet!’ That was nice though.”

Read the rest of the story HERE


Thanks for the comment - have a nice day !

LUPEND. Powered by Blogger.