Lupe Fiasco confirms 'Out Of My Head' as next Single


In an interview with The Hilltop Lupe revealed that the next single off Lasers will be 'Out Of My Head' feat. Trey Songz. The song already gets mad airplay on various radio stations so I guess it's the best choice. Check an excerpt below:

Hilltop: What makes this album different from your last musically and lyrically?

Fiasco: This one is a little bit more pop, a little more commercial oriented. I'm focused on more radio records, but that was just musically. Lyrically and content wise it's the same as all of my other records, social conscious, social awareness, and self-determination and things of that nature.


Hilltop: Do you know what the next single will be?

Fiasco: The next single is actually a double hit. We're going to put the video out for ‘Words I Never Said' in a couple of weeks and the next single they are pushing is ‘Out of My Head' featuring Trey Songz.

Click HERE to read the full interview!

13 comments:

  1. It was obvious. With lover-boy Trey Songz as the feature, it would be silly for Atlantic not to release it!

    Good tune though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What will be of all black everything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ ABE will probably be a street single with a video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I like how he says "They are" pushing for "Out of my head" to be the next single.

    "Words I Never Said" should have an amazing video, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate that song with a passion. Trey Songz and Lupe don't belong together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha me too... I hate it so much that I've deleted it from the playlist...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blackout Feat Trey is a good song

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yall are some straight up HATERS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ^^^SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! we have a right to an opinion... BITCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i made a copy of lasers and took out "out of my head".. horrible song

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really don't like this song. I think it bothers me because i don't like Trey on it with LU. I don't like any of Trey Songz music.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...I really cant stand this song...it's literally the only song on LASERS I skip every time. Nothing about this feels like a Lupe song to me, then again it came up on the radio the other day (I think Hot '97) and everyone in the car sans me was loving it....

    fuck

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaha, good to know i'm not the only one that HATES this song with a BURNING PASSION.

    i'd say its probably his worst song ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - have a nice day !

LUPEND. Powered by Blogger.