1. lol I totally forgot about this.

    Did Lupe come?

  2. does luella creep anyone else out or is it just me?

  3. It's just u dude as for me I think she is a Beautiful woman.

  4. Does anyone one else think that anon is an idiot or just me?

  5. Being beautiful does not mean she can't be creepy as well, lol.
    I think she's a cool ass dedicated fan, but she does creep me out sometimes.

  6. heh heh, I was there!! Wordspit did his thing on the stage... Great fun that night.. shame I had to leave early... I did perform though! woo!

  7. Why does Luella look like Osama Binladan's NIECE???

  8. Aww man.... haters always have to have something to hide behind! When you post anonymously pussies you are only censoring yourself... So looks like I'll break it down like this...

    Anonymous #1 - You aight... No... unfortunately Lu had prior engagements!

    Anonymous #2 - It's def just you dawg.

    Anonymous #3 - You probably shouldnt have skipped high school today... I think they were probably gonna teach ya the proper way to spell Osama Bin Laden.

    Get lives... come back when ya balls drop and you don't wanna hide behind a name to spread hate.

    Haha and peace!

  9. I still don't understand how someone not liking another or disagreeing is hate? What? Everyone has to like Luella? Or you? Or anyone else? No.

    If you don't like what they say, then you don't like it. But that does not mean it's hate.

    I do agree that sometimes people do get harsh, but I swear people abuse that word. Hate. smh


Thanks for the comment - have a nice day !

LUPEND. Powered by Blogger.