Lupe Fiasco Twitter Round-Up


Just updating about a few things that have been going down on Twitter lately, first off, it's been announced that there'll be another Lasers projection like the one in New York, just that it'll be in LA this time, on Friday ...more details soon.

2nd thing, we already knew this since the pre-order but Lupe pointed it out on Twitter again today, every (Fiasco) Friday leading up to his album release there'll be exclusive material available if you scan the QR Code with your phone! (I kinda hope we'll get some songs)

And last but not least, the video shoot for 'Words I Never Said' is going down this weekend! [I assume it's for "Words I Never Said"...we'll see]

16 comments:

  1. How do you scan the picture with the app with you itouch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn i have a black berry is there any hope for me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ just use your BBM friend scanner to scan it....you have to make sure that the code is fully on the screen and it'll automatically recognize it and lead you to the site

    ReplyDelete
  4. iPhone and itouch users can use the Mobiletag app to scan QR codes...and, other barcodes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you still scan the QR code if you pre-order online?

    ReplyDelete
  6. so would it just ask me for some type of verification that i ordered the album? [i'll be using someone else's phone every friday]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know how it exactly works..we'll just have to wait and see this friday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh. guess i'll just order from someone else's phone as well then lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So the only upcoming fiasco friday is this friday right? Hope it works with my bb scanner.

    ReplyDelete
  10. where is this pic from...what kind of glasses are those ive been lookin for some dope tortoise shell shades.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goodness. Let's just start a riot to get it over with. All these "celebrations." Shit is incredible!!

    "I went from M.C. to being M.S. That's microphone controller to motivational speaker, neegas!"

    Oh, and I'm serious about Lu leading a coup. He has surpassed "rapper."

    ReplyDelete
  12. Words I Never Said is already up to 49 on iTunes :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. sh*t i still run windows mobile... all i got is sh*tty beetag :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. @MICKEYFU!!! I actually scanned it last friday remembering the whole "every Fiasco Friday" line and it just went to the pre-order page so I'm assuming last Friday didn't count. But I didn't pre-order so IDK if that makes a difference.

    And for Android users you can use "Google Goggles" it'll go right to the website as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - have a nice day !

LUPEND. Powered by Blogger.