Lupe Fiasco talks Lasers & more w/ Complex


Lupe got on the phone with Complex and talked with them about 'The Show Goes On,' 'Words I Never Said' and his Love/Hate relationship with Lasers.

Excerpt:

“I don’t like the process behind Lasers. The music is dope but I just don’t like the process. We were literally at the point where all this music was done except for a couple songs that we did after the protest. So the bulk of the album was done.

And we were talking about shelving the album and going to another label, that’s where we were like, ‘If you put the record out, put it out. Either move on to another album or can it and we’ll do other records at another label.’ The business of it got solved. I’m happy for the fans, this is their album. This is the album that they fought for and that’s what made me do songs like ‘Words I Never Said’ and ‘All Black Everything.’"

Read the full article HERE

4 comments:

  1. Not feeling "I Don't Wanna Care". It's a 3 out of 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least we know the story more..its basically atlantics album....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i heard the album, matter of fact be surprise of what your going to hear

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy that he said what was up. I totally get why he likes the album n hates it also. As a fan of Lupe I'm still going to buy the album and show my artiste support.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - have a nice day !

LUPEND. Powered by Blogger.