Lupe Fiasco covers High Snobiety Magazine [UPDATE]


Lupe just took to his Twitter to give us a little preview of the upcoming 2nd issue of High Snobiety Mag which features him on the cover. Cover design by Eric Elms.

UPDATE via HS:

The magazine will be available this week all over Berlin, including all the fashion tradeshows – Bread & Butter, Seek and Bright. Also it will be available at some select stores around the city, such as Firmament, Solebox, Soto, No. 74, 14 oz., Civilist, Wood Wood and others.

Check the full HQ cover below!

9 comments:

  1. Thats a dope ass cover. That would be the first magazine I would have ever bought if knew where to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ We should be getting info's about that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It HAS to here in the U.S, somewhere.
    I soo need to get my hands on this, somehow.


    infoooo.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently in Berlin and Paris...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @luella i sure sean would send you a copy for nudes

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^^ actually I'll send her one for nothing in return when I get my hands on a few copies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Sean The Robot: Can you hook me up with a copy...? I could send you a tee when i get my new shirts printed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - have a nice day !

LUPEND. Powered by Blogger.