Japanese Cartoon to tour this Year!


First off, Happy New Year to y'all! I hope you all had a good start so far and I wish you all the best for this year, may your dreams come true!

Now, here's a report that was published in the Herald Sun about Lupe's plans to tour with Japanese Cartoon this year.

Rapper Lupe Fiasco plans to tour his punk band Japanese Cartoon in 2011. Fiasco says he wanted to do his rock alter-ego at the Big Day Out in January. "But I have to pay for everybody to come to Australia," Fiasco said. "and there's a lot of us." Fiasco formed Japanese Cartoon to satisfy his rock side.

"I love all music. I am not restricted to rap," he said. Fiasco, who has toured on the BDO before, says he notices that open-mindedness in Australia. "I like that spirit. That's me".

13 comments:

  1. First post of 2011 ,, hope it's a successful year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see a live performance of Gasp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sean, does this mean that Lu won't be performing as Lupe Fiasco, because not to sound ungrateful, but I didn't bust my ass of for two weeks working to see Japanese Cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jesus christ, i hate you stans. Dude I know its his life and his free to do what ever the fuck he wants, but Lupe Fiasco is advertised and that's what I payed for.

    It's like paying 200$ to go to a Linkin Park concert, and Fort Minor pops up. I don't think you'll be too happy.

    So stop taking everything literally and have to defend Lu at all times, even when I'm not even attacking him. You cunt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree with Greg^^. Japanese cartoon is cool but i'm a Lupe fan. and if this takes any chance away at me seeing my first Lupe performance i dislike this x1000000. Lupe needs to go on a hardcore lasers tour this year to promote his album, not JC. Lu i'm looking forward to seeing you in concert this summer but as lupe, not as Percival Flats....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd actually prefer seeing Fort Minor over Linkin Park....=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anonymous

    Exactly man, I've waited three years because of Melbourne's age restrictions, and this has been my first chance.So hopefully we get to see some classic Lupe and exclusives from Lasers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dudes chill. why not just go to the sideshow instead of paying 200 for big day out? And i don't think he'll only perform Japanese Cartoon tracks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all realize that he said he "wanted" to do Japanese Cartoon at BDO but due to the fact that he needs to pay for everyone to get there he won't...

    I don't think they'd advertise it as a Lupe Fiasco show if he'd actually only do JC material...

    ReplyDelete
  10. if its LUPE FIASCO advertised it should def be a lupe show...i LOVE both..but its not fair to advertise one thing and get another...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wasulu needs to stop wasting Lupe's time we need Lasers promotion and friend of the people first please :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - have a nice day !

LUPEND. Powered by Blogger.