XXL asks Donnis about Lupe Fiasco's situation at Atlantic Records

XXLMag.com caught up with Donnis to talk about a couple of things, including Lupe's situation over at Atlantic Records. Here's what he said:

XXL: Your label Atlantic Records and Lupe Fiasco have been making headlines with his release date and the drama surrounding that. How do you feel about Lupe’s situation?

Donnis: I can’t really speak on the Lupe situation because of what happened. I just know hearsay and then the fact that me and Lupe haven’t met yet, we keep passing each other in the halls. But he just got a date, so you got to be happy whenever you get a day. I think it’s like March 8, [2011] or something like that. I’m looking forward to it, he’s a phenomenal artist, and I can’t wait to hear what he’s been working on. I heard some of it. - Click HERE to read the whole interview!


  1. so... what are the news here, really?

  2. ^ i'll let your weak grammar slide to tell you the news is that its a lupe related article so it was posted you hater

  3. I think honestly that I am the only guy on this blog that actually likes Donnis. Of course other than Sean and maybe Rhyme.

  4. He caught A LOT of hate for rapping on Im Beaming. I thought he did good tho

  5. donnis is cool. he makes good up beat, party records and he has a real good flow. similar to big sean except he makes way better songs


Thanks for the comment - have a nice day !

LUPEND. Powered by Blogger.