Lupe Fiasco Reveals 'Don't Stop' Is Two Years Old

MTV News chopped it up with Lupe a day after the track hit the Web and the Chicago lyricist revealed that "Don't Stop" is a holdover from the early days of CRS.

"We went on the Glow in the Dark tour and it was just kinda like, maybe, maybe not, let's do a record, let's see ... so, 'Don't Stop' is kinda one of the records from that creative process a couple years ago," Lupe said, adding that West's bars may have been updated.

"The song is two years old. I think 'Ye verse might be a little recent but I don't know."Lupe explained the track was created as a way to gauge the direction the trio wanted to take with their sound.

Click HERE to read the full article!


  1. He sounds so much happier now in these past couple of interviews.

    Good for him, I'm sure it is a relif knowing your hardwork is finally gonna come out

  2. i have a feeling he should've kept that to himself =\ either way, my ears are truly grateful ^.^

  3. Lupe bodied that track.

    Love & Loveee.


  4. While I like us placers much better, there's no reason they cant make a CRS album with both styles

  5. I know right. Lupe is up and happy again. Yay now I'm up and happy.

  6. Wow, if it is 2 years old that just shows how great of a rapper lupe is it seems as the verse he spit, was him talking about the situation that is going on today with him. only 2pac I know posessed this ability to spit like that, which shows you what type of caliber of an artist lupe is. WOW!


Thanks for the comment - have a nice day !

LUPEND. Powered by Blogger.